Thai Pipe Scholarships
Thai Pipe Industry Co., Ltd. was established in 1963 under the subsidiary of the Thai Government. The first production of PVC pipes utilized innovative technology from Sekisui Chemical Co., Ltd., the leading Japanese PVC pipe manufacturer. From this technology transfer, Thai Pipe has developed its own technology to the top level. After more than 50 years of incessant development, Thai Pipe has moved from a pioneer to the leader in the manufacturing of PVC products and became one of the leading PVC pipe manufacturers in the world.
This scholarship is for the following academic programs:
- 1. Water Engineering and Management;
- 2. Environmental Engineering and Management;
- 3. Natural Resources Management;
- 4. AgriBusiness Management;
- 5. Agricultural Systems & Engineering;
- 6. Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management;
- 7. Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management;
- 8. Business Analytics and Digital Transformation;
- 9. Urban Water Engineering and Management;
- 10. Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering;
- All nationalities: preferably ASEAN countries with special consideration to female Afghanistan students living in the country;
- With at least 2 years work experience in the Water-related field from the government sector;
- Graduate of Bachelor in Civil Engineering or related fields with a GPA 3.00;
- Applicants with physical impediment is also encouraged to apply;
- English Proficiency: IELTS-Academic or AIT EET score above 5.0;
- Must fulfill the AIT admissions requirements.
The scholarship covers tuition and registration fees. Other fees and living costs are to be borne by the student or another external donor.